Thursday, March 16, 2006

Salmon Recipes

Salmon Recipes

Today, I've had great news, one of my boys - Anthony, has just passed his first guitar exam and got a distinction. So for that he gets whatever he wants to eat (provided it's not anything yucky like a Big Mac or similar)!

One of his favourite meals is
Salmon Patties so I'll pop to the fishmongers and get a salmon tail (cheaper and tastes just as good) so that we can make that for tea.

My
Salmon site's going really well, it's been up for 5 months and has already reached the top 1% of all the websites in the world. I have to say that that's largely due to the enormous help and support that I get from SBI, the people at that company are just fantastic. You'd be surprised just how many of their websites are in the top 1%, if you don't believe me just check out the results page.

I'm beginning to think about doing another couple of sites. I' not ashamed to say that I think I could become quite addicted to this web-building lark, it's great fun and I love sharing any information that might be useful.



Anyway, here's some more salmon recipe links

Baked Salmon with a Dill Mayonnaise
A summer salmon recipe that's fantastic served hot or cold as part of a buffet or picnic lunch.


Salmon Steaks with Oyster Mushrooms
A rich Oyster Mushroom sauce for baked salmon steaks that will go just as easily with any grilled freshwater fish

Actually the recipe above reminds me that next week I'll be starting mushroom hunting again, for tis the season for those fabulous Morels (my other son's favourite curly whirly mushrooms). Hopefully the weather'll cheer up, it's been nice and wet so should find plenty.

If you'd like to subscribe to this blog just click on the orange button on the right below the IPower Blogger button.

Mmmm, not sure what RSS is? Just click here




No comments: